In this conclusion to our series, we consider some of the ways Christians sabotage themselves as they seek out marriage. Whether it’s due to worldliness, greed, a rejection of God’s designs for men and women, or despair in the face of a sinful and antagonistic culture, there are many ways in which we shoot ourselves in the foot.
But, although we all suffer defeats sometimes, it doesn’t mean we have to accept being defeated by ourselves.
1) Introduction: https://youtu.be/IPr0LyLKSVk
2) The Church’s Failure: https://youtu.be/s_ImO_Ip7eo
3) Stop Teaching Celibacy: https://youtu.be/1aGzk0d4zPA
4) The Virtue of Chastity: https://youtu.be/hNCtZxA496Y
5) Chastity in the Bible: https://youtu.be/pCJ5eTHtkbg
6) Chastity in Natural Law: https://youtu.be/snhqfQcJq6Q
7) Distorting Natural Law: https://youtu.be/F_JR7XpCoKg
8) Resisting Temptation: https://youtu.be/xDcW5BIrsL8
9) Pursuing Marriage: https://youtu.be/ppFZv1r__w8
You can find more of my material at…
The 96th Thesis: http://matthewcochran.net/blog/
The Federalist: http://thefederalist.com/author/matthewcochran/